High School: Chandler High Chandler, AZ
1. Did you date someone from your high school: I tried to date several guys, but Kyle kept chasing them off.
2. What kind of car did you drive? First I had "Roger". I believe it was mentioned in my, sister, Laura's blog. I remember that it was brown, had no air conditioning (except for when I was on my way home from swim practice with all the windows down and I was all wet), and Kyle taught me to drive stick shift in that car. Then my parents purchased a cute, older Mustang (yes, red) for me to drive back and forth to school. It was a fun car until a few years later. It caught fire in front of the tire shop on Arizona Avenue.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? It's a toss up. The blue polyester orchestra dress with the white lace collar or the blue and white track uniform with the shorts that would flap in the breeze. (Luckily, I was a sprinter. I only ran short distances in them.)
4. Were you a party animal? Not cool enough for that.
6. (Hey, what happened to #5?) Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: No, yes, no... we called it the "dorkestra". Right, Becky?! Woo hoo! But I think we might have been a step above the "band nerds".
7. Were you a nerd? : Weren't we all? I permed my hair, listened to Depeche Mode, and went to stake dances for fun... Is that nerdy?
8. Were you on any varsity teams? : Track, Cross Country, and Swim (The last two were varsity because we didn't have enough team members to have JV) :)
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : I don't even remember the principal's name.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : I'm sure there was one... we mostly made fun of the cheerleaders. Sorry, guys.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? : I remember liking my biology teacher... Ms. Palmer.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: At the seminary buiding! But only after going over to Elmer's to get a bean and cheese or a butter tortilla.
13. School Mascot? Wolves
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Yes, with Kyle and I have a funny picture to prove it. We call it the fish lips picture and Kyle is wearing the funniest polka-dot shirt.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No way! I could never pass AP English or Math now!
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: It was hot. I wore a pink dress. My hair was curly. We tried to have fun at grad night. (Golfland, yay.)
17. Where did you go senior skip day?: Spring Training Baseball Game
18. Were you in any clubs? : I was in the German club.
19. Have you gained weight since then?: No, I've lost muscle and replaced it with fat which weighs alot less.
20. Who was your prom date?: Kyle made me go with him my Junior year even though George Lai had already asked me. Then I went to Senior prom with Ricky Evans and a large group of friends. We had fun both times.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: I went to the picnic that was free, but passed on the expensive dinner.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: I should have gone to prom with George Lai. I mean that's only fair, right? He did ask first. Sorry, dear, but you get to be married to me for all eternity now. Lucky guy.
Just for your information... this is what my sister wrote about me on her blog:
" Ooo, now I get to tag people: Jacob, Diana (who won't do it, so this is really just a guilt trip :-) ), Kyle, Michelle, and Denise."