Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Last Hurrah!

It looks like things are coming full circle. My kids are going to the school where I used to teach! It's all so strange to be a parent and not an employee! I was very happy working at Benjamin Franklin. I loved my job and I loved my students! I can't say enough about their curriculum, teachers, and administrators. It's a great place to get an education and my kids are so happy there! Claire completes 2nd grade with flying colors! This is her teacher Mrs. Solberg.
Derek with Miss Ritter after Kindergarten Graduation. Handsome boy!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Congratulations to Claire and Derek! You've earned a good summer vacation of swimming, relaxing, swimming, jumping when it's cool, swimming, going to California, swimming, you get the picture! Have fun!