Friday, May 1, 2009

A Mother's Work is Never Done!



I have been very blessed to have known many great mothers. Here are two of my favorites! My own mom, who recently passed away, and my husband's mom, Carol. Here we are at the end of my last pregnancy. I was preparing to move from Texas, Kyle was getting ready to graduate, kids trying to finish another year of school, packing, speech therapy, babysitting... craziness! They both came to Texas for several weeks to help. We got Jack here, packed up two weeks later, and moved to Arizona. I can't believe it's only been one year ago! I'm glad we all survived that move and have the pictures to keep us laughing about it now.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Mother's are wonderful and I believe that you are blessed! I still think you are CRAZY for making that move right after giving birth! Wonderwoman!!