Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More "Danas"

The toaster broke down, again. Every time this happens we wonder if this is the end. That van has been pushed beyond the limits of what any vehicle can tolerate... and that was before we inherited it. Poor Toaster! Like many things in my life, I have a love-hate relationship with that car and truly I would be sad to see it go because I'd probably end up with something like this:


When really, I would want something like this:

What actually would be the most practical would be something like this:


But, luckily my dad doesn't mind us borrowing his van. AND, we have little bright spot today! Our brand new trampoline that broke on Claire's birthday (almost killing two of her friends in the process) will be replaced. Happy thought, indeed!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, the Toaster. I'm sorry to hear about that. And at such a convenient time, too, right? Glad the trampoline will be replaced.

Ginger said...

You are too funny! Love the school bus!