Friday, November 27, 2009

Random pictures from the last two months...

Claire pulls out another tooth all by herself!

Derek, at the splash pad... this is where I broke my ankle!

Allsie playing doctor and "helping" me with my recovery.


Jack is a total camera hog! Always smiling!



Sweet Allsie girl! Just being cute!




The night before surgery, Allie's birthday party. I was attempting to stay conscious long enough to get through the party. Sitting next to me is my dad and newly appointed taxi driver (since I can't drive now.)





Two Dana boys... Grandpa and Jack. No resemblance at all there! :)






The Dana kids at the splash pad on October break.







Megan and Claire shooting bottle rockets.







Claire's trying to sneak Jack to school, I guess. Good luck!









2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute pictures! I think that one of you and Dad is the best of the bunch though. (hee hee hee)

Holly said...

Love the pictures of the splash pad in October!! You can't do that in too many places!